Fri, Aug 11|
Hilton Biltmore Asheville
The Beyond Brokenness Retreat 2023: Healing The Child Within
This retreat is for women who are ready to access life beyond the brokenness of their past in order to be launched into freedom. Is that you?
Time & Location
Aug 11, 2023, 12:00 PM EDT – Aug 13, 2023, 12:00 PM EDT
Hilton Biltmore Asheville, 43 Town Square Blvd, Asheville, NC 28803, USA
About the event
What a joy it is to find yourself living beyond where you've been. This retreat is for women who are ready to access life beyond the brokenness of their past. Through interactive workshops, transformative conversations, community, laughter, and more you will receive all you need to launch into life Beyond Brokenness.
We have speakers who are ready to pour into you and equip you to live again.
- Jettana Okoye, LCSW is a licensed therapist and coach and will help us heal through Broken Friendships.
- Brittany Broaddus-Smith, LSW, MEd is a christian sexologist and will be walking us through Healing The Sexual Wounds Of Our Past
- Vernique Esther, LMSW is a relational trauma therapist and coach. She will be speaking on her concept "Trauma Languages".
- Dr. Brianna Jones, ND and Dr. Aquilla Praylor, ND are naturopathic doctors and consultants and will be helping us heal by addressing adverse childhood events that lead to poor health outcomes. They will also be teaching us how to make tinctures.
- Shanice Stephenson, LCMHC is a licensed therapist and will teach us alongside Amanda Mbata-Graham, LCSW on how to gain access to a renewed mind after experiencing trauma.
- Ikulture Chandler is a trauma healer and storyteller. She will be sharing her personal story and leading us through an opportunity where those who feel comfortable can also share their stories of triumph and healing.
- Brittany Badgett, CTRC is a certified trauma recovery coach and will be teaching us how to heal after broken commitments.
- Leslie Gordon is the owner of HopperNCleve Designs and she will be leading us through a whole group candle making workshop.
- Uphora Dance Fitness will be leading us through a hip hop fitness class
This year we are doing the necessary work of healing the areas most impacted by wounds from childhood. Are you ready to heal the child within?
The weekend experience is as follows:
Fri, Aug 11
- 12:00 PM - Welcome Lunch, Ice Breakers, and Orientation
- 1:30 PM - The Trauma of Broken Friendships- Jettana Okoye, LCSW
- 2:45 PM - Trauma & The Body - Dr. Qi Praylor, ND & Dr. Brie Jones, ND
- 3:50 PM - Tincture Making + Quick Snack onsite
- 4:40 PM - Sister to Sister Processing Group - Amanda Mbata-Graham, LCSW
- 5:50 PM - Hotel Check In + Break
- 7:15 PM - Dinner together off site
Sat, Aug 12
- 7:00 AM - Zumba Fitness Class
- 9:15 AM - Bask & Breakfast on site
- 10:15 AM - Trauma Languages - Vernique Esther, LMSW
- 11:30 AM - Healing Our Sexuality and Accessing Pleasure - Brittany Broaddus-Smith, LCSW
- 1:15 PM - Lunch onsite
- 2:30 PM - Overcoming Broken Committments - Brittany Badgett, MA
- 3:45 PM - Candle Making Workshop- Hopper NCleve
- 4:00 PM - Free Time/ Explore Asheville together
- 6:15 PM - Dinner
- 8:30 PM - Pajama Party + Storytime: I Chose To Heal - Ikulture Chandler + Candle Making Workshop
Sun, Aug 13
- 8:00 AM - Bask & Breakfast on site
- 9:05 AM - The Restored Mind- Shanice Stephenson, LCMHC and Amanda Mbata-Graham, LCSW
- 10:40 AM - Debrief & Weekend Recap
- 11:30 AM - Photos + Send Off
As you can see we have a great weekend planned for you. We want to make this weekend as seamless as possible so that you can focus on receiving what you need. We have included all onsite meals in your retreat tickets. In addition to that we have set aside double queen suites at the Hilton Biltmore Asheville to be shared by two participants each. We have only set aside 20 all inclusive tickets that include lodging. If you desire a specific roommate both you and your roommate must purchase the same package and you must give notice of who you desire to room with no later than 5/5/2023. To make things as convenient as possible payment plans are available for both package options. You may only use affirm is you purchase the essential package. Those puchasing the ultimate package must select manual payment at checkout and someone from the team will contact you to set up a personal payment plan of no more than 5 months provided by Beyond Brokenness LLC. All purchases must be paid off no later than July 16th, 2023.
We can't wait to heal with you.
If you have questions please direct them to email@example.com
The investment for the ultimate package is 670.00. This includes $220 for shared lodging in a double queen suite Friday-Sunday. All roommate preferences must be submitted by 5/5/2023 and your roommate must also purchase this package. $150.00 for all onsite meals (averages to be about 30.00 per meal) $300 for retreat workshops and activities. The retreat cost helps us pay for these amazing speakers to teach us, covers the event space, etc.$670.00Tax: +$31.82 NC Tax+$17.55 service feeSale ended
The essential package is reserved for thThe essential package is reserved for those who desire to share space and be involved in everything the retreat offers while finding access to lodging for the weekend on their own. The investment for the essential package is 450.00. This includes: 150.00 for all onsite meals (averages to be about 30.00 per meal) $320 for retreat workshops and activities. The retreat cost helps us pay for these amazing speakers to teach us, covers the event space, etc.$470.00Tax: +$22.32 NC Tax+$12.31 service fee
This is a 60 minute luxury hydrotherapy session with Dr. Praylor, ND or Dr. Jones, ND to be redeemed during the retreat.$90.00Tax: +$4.28 NC Tax+$2.36 service feeSale ended